Monday 31 January 2011

A monthly make

To keep my little girls ears warm.
I made a black one of these for myself a couple of months ago and after one of my girls saw mine she then wanted one too, and has been asking me to make her one continuously but with Christmas I just didn't find the time until last week anyway.




 Now I'm not quite sure exactly what these are called, we call them ear warmers, but have heard other people calling them headbands, ear huggers or as my boyfriend calls them 'plain silly'! 
He thinks I should just wear a hat. But hats actually give me a headache so these are great for me as they keep my ears warm but don't give me a headache.



So that's one happy little girl... 
but now my other little girls wants one too!





7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fab make - and purple is a fave colour too! I think these ear warmer / head bands look really great on. I bought one from ebay and one from folksy too!

Apple Valley said...

Thank you, I love them too and they are so easy to make too

Dazie said...

Oh what a great idea! I think I need one or maybe a few in different colours! Gorgeous!
Dazie
x

Holly Days Closet said...

To cute I wish it would get cold enough here for me to make and wear things like that.
Holly

Clare said...

This is sooo cute - and my favourite colour too. x

Mystee said...

What a cute idea.

I'm also your newest follower from Monthly Make 2011

http://mysteeblackwood.blogspot.com/

Gilly Tee said...

I love these, I hate wearing hats as well. I'm your swap partner and I can't find your e-mail can you contact me and we'll get this party started. I've already been having a read of your blog and got some ideas Hee Hee
Gillx