Tuesday 4 January 2011

Hopes and dreams

Happy New Year to you all, hope you had a lovely Christmas.

With the new year starting I decided to write a 'hopes and dreams' list for 2011.
Now I am very good at writing lists in my pretty little notebooks but unfortunately not always great at sticking to them! So I will be trying extra hard this year to try to follow through with as many hopes and dreams as I can.

I have the usual on the list, try to loose weight, be more organised, save money etc which are on the new year resolution list nearly every year, but I have a few that have always been dreams up till now but this year I really want them to become reality. They are not huge things, I just need to get motivated and just do it rather than just thinking about it all the time.

So here's to an excellent 2011.

Amy x

No comments: