Friday 22 October 2010

Halloween crafts

Today we had great fun making some simple decorations for Halloween.

We started off by painting some paper plates with black paint, then once that had dried we stuck some foam strips on the back for legs.
Finally we stuck on some googly eyes and painted a mouth.



We are going to add some string too so that we can hang them up


I only gave them 2 eyes at first until they reminded me that spiders have lots of eyes, so I had to go and dig out some more googly eyes!



We also made some pumpkins out of foam too.


These are going to be made in to a mobile to hang up for Halloween too.




play academy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a nice creation and crafts. I love those paper mummy and bat. I'd love to feature that in my own Halloween crafts post if you won't mind...

Cheers xzxxx