Friday 22 October 2010

Bunting

Today was a teacher training day at my girls school, and I have been really looking forward to this day all week as now they are at full time I really miss them being around.

We dropped my son off at school and went straight to the park to do some scootering (not sure if that is even a word), when finished there we came home and had a lovely hot chocolate with marshmallows.

We have also been doing some halloween crafting and at present are waiting for paint and glue to dry. Photos to follow, when said glue and paint has dried.


In the meantime I thought I would share with you some bunting that I made for my girls. This was my first attempt at bunting,and I was really pleased with it and it didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would and I was even quicker for the second one.





I love this flowery fabric and have made several things out of the metre that I bought of it.



And most importantly my girls were thrilled with it.



.

No comments: