Saturday 27 September 2008

not to good...

Well I did a pamper evening last night and I had a table for my cards, I have never sold any pulically before so was very nervous. My mum was manning the stall for me and not many cards were sold, but my mum said there seemed to be a lot of interest but people wern't really buying off any of the stalls at all and were all spending their money on the treatments. I don't feel too disappointed as it was really a feeler and I have learnt a few things from it.

Took the girls to 2The 0-5 Show at the Detling show ground today to meet Dora the explorer. They didn't enjoy the queueing and were a little nervous of Dora herself at first but after saying hello they didn't want to leave her!

They had a stall at the show selling Nappy cakes, now I really fancy having a go at one of these and i might attempt one for my cousins baby that's due in November. I think they make a lovely gift.

Bye for now

Amy

1 comment:

Tinyholder said...

Hiya, thanks for your comment. I have never had much luck at selling things at fairs. People don't seem to want to part with their cash, especially at the moment. Have you tried selling them online? Maybe etsy or ebay?